Monday, November 21, 2005

I am mostly moved into my house
I like being alone with my kids
I can't wait for my mom to live with us
My walls are too bright
I "over imagine" almost everything
I know people who have cheated
They don't know it
I wanted to be in every play in high school
I give credit where credit is due
I miss having little babies
My youngest is trying his best to stay my baby
My oldest, i fear, is tired of me
My middle son is brilliant
I wish i could do more for my friends
I wear alot of brown
I used to only wear black and beige
I sit correctly when typing
I should be doing homework
I like cheap pot pies
I I wrote a song last night
I still only know 4 chords on the guitar
I play them all the time
I want more Steeler's clothes
I'm going to a concert Friday with Melanie and we are staying at fancy schmancy hotel
It's in Cleveland
It's Rob Thomas
I'm totally excited
I want to do more for the world
I laugh at everything intented to be funny
I don't know what to do with my daughter's misplaced and often self directed anger
I want to redo almost everything
I want to live somewhere warmer
I am good at lots, but not excellent at anything
I have pantyhose on today, a sign that it's cold outside
I want a chance
I don't have cable
I listen to music even more now
McGuyver envies my abilities
I love my gloves
I play games
I have too many collections
I can't wait until winter break
I want to be in Youngstown and Cleveland this weekend, Cleveland the following weekend Pittsburgh the next and back in Cleveland later in December (Thanksgiving and Concert, Friends, Nieces cheering with the college cheerleaders and play that she has , and Steeler's Brown's game)
I have no idea how to organize my cupboards
I have new rugs, they are pretty
It has to be VERY cold before I put on a winter coat

1 Comments:

Blogger algreen589 said...

Why don't you write here anymore?

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home