Monday, April 03, 2006

I love my house more than any other I've ever lived in.
My sister is close to having the baby
I will be Aunt Theresa for the 7th time to Conner
My son wants his cousin out NOW!
I got a car
I got an iPod
I got a cable so I can listen to my iPod in the car
I went to another concert
I want to make a list of all the concerts I've been to so as not to forget
I've already begun forgetting
I was hypnotized on Saturday
I play Riff really well
I want to be done with school
I still only know 4 chords on the guitar
I recently learned I had previously played those chords incorrectly
I can play the beginning of America's Tin Man, I learned by accident
My new favorite color is yellow
My new bed actually has matching mattress AND box spring
I moved it myself
It's queen size
It's tall
I'm thrilled by the littlest things
I'm happy I still have this blog
I am basically proud of myself
I found out that I am used as a "good example" in my family
My daughter still "likes" me
My 4 year old prays for me
My 6 year old is happy as long as Quickly answer "what is for snack"
I started working out again this morning
I am addicted to the acoustical guitar rooms on Yahoo
I love music
I have a new friend that also loves music
We love alot of the same music
I can't wait for nice weather
I am tired of cold
My neice did wonderfully at the fashion show
I don't like skinny scotch tape
I never found the ring I bought myself
I bought another ring to replace the one I lost
My favorite room in my house is the office
I have a piano
I want to learn how to play that too
I met 4 new people this weekend
They all seemed really nice
They were tall
I attended the first bonfire of the year Thursday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home