Thursday, February 15, 2007

I am already tired and shouldn't have started this.
I am NOT listening to music right now.
I am alone in my house for just about the first time since i moved in.
I like it.
I miss my kids.
I "flushed" like a friend told me i had to.
I bet alot of people feel like I crapped on them.
I finally wanted to be the crapper and not the crapee.
They will never understand this.
I found my breaking point.
I should have years ago.
I think I lost my daughter.
I'm crying thinking about it.
People have great influence on her.
I lost mine.
Eventually she will realize that some things are true no matter what.
I love her, I have always been proud of her
I only started to question when given a reason to.
I fear that her decisions will lead to regrets and tried TOO hard to stop that
this list is not about me any more.
I don't think it needs it to be, I've begun living for me, not writing about how I should be living.

1 Comments:

Blogger tkkerouac said...

Good for you! relationships between mother and daughter are very complex.

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home