Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I am happiest in the summer.
I'm no where near as together as I let on.
I could totally fall, easily.
That scares me to death!
I fell from grace with my family.
I didn't do anything.
My favorite color is yellow.
I am self destructive.
I got another tattoo.
I totally know the last two lines are related.
I wish I could blog more.
I want to be "good" at something.
I've not even come close to finding that something.
My sister lies ALOT.
I've always just disregarded that.
Now it infuriates me that I have.
I'm losing weight.
On purpose.
I'm totally in awe of the abilities of my children.
I don't like my job anywhere near as much anymore.
I am successful at keeping houseplants alive.
I want to get my kids a pet, but I don't like any of my options.
I got super pass-out, have to pull over, apologetic drunk for cinco de mayo
I never park in the garage.
I have lots to blog.
I have no time to blog it.
In the year I've had it, I've taken 700 pictures with my cell.
Maybe it's been two years...
I'm leaving now for a bike ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home