Sunday, October 07, 2007

I fell, I knew I would, I'm ok with it.
I joined a bunch of writing groups at school.
I'm glad I did.
I hope I don't regret it.
I was given jewelry today.
I love it.
My daughter and I are WAY better.
My mom and I might never be.
My family still doesn't realize how sad they made me.
Someday I'll tell them.
Halloween decorations make me happy.
Christmas decorations make me estatic.
We have record high temperatures for October.
That's fine with me.
Katie is going to solve the poverty problem.
Brendan started football.
Eric yelled "HELLO" into the priests microphone during mass today.
I'm proud of them all.
Work is better...since I'm not there as much anymore.
I'm hooked on diet Mountain dew.
I think diet pop killed my friend.
I still can't listen to most James Taylor songs without crying.
I should be doing laundry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home