Thursday, October 02, 2008

I feel like I've hit the roller coaster of my life
She blames me for everything
He thanks me for everything
I love them both so much it hurts
I want more
I hate my house
The summer is gone
I still write
Its my sanity...to a T
Football has started
Both are undefeated
Steelers are number 1!!
OSU could do better
The decorations are out
They were better at the old house
Mexico looks like a bust
Its my own fault
I shouldn't have waited
I thought I had more time
I'll never get to travel
I feel bad that I messed it up for Sherri
Her birthday is soon
I sent her card today
I want to cuddle
I finally started guitar lessons
I love it
Katie gave them to me for my birthday

1 Comments:

Blogger AnthonyCl Yalin said...

You are weird. Weirdy weird weirdo weird.

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home